Pupils enjoy seeing science in action. So ignite their imagination with a presentation on rocketry coupled with a live demonstration. A typical rocketry presentation will take 90 minutes and can include for example:
· A discussion of space rockets, using real scale models
· parts of a rocket and their purpose
· how to prepare rockets for flight
· how the ignition system works
· how to determine a rocket's altitude
- rocket recovery
· a static test of a model rocket motor
· a live launching of an air/water fuelled rocket
- two live launches of a solid-fuelled model rocket.
-how to assemble a flying model rocket.
Other subject matter can be included according to the wishes and requirements of the school. Price is indicative only and depends on school location and demo content. Ph: 09 624 3091 or 027 4 932 766