This Pre-Engineered, 3D printed Avionics Bay Sled System allows easy mounting of your electronics unit ready for quick assembly and integration into your rocket project.
• Integrated 9V battery holder.
• Easy battery removal/change.
• SW-2 "Rotary Switch" mount.
• Rotary head is located for easy "vent hole" access on the pad.
• Modular design allows sled to be moved from rocket to rocket easily.
• Pre-slotted for easy wire routing or tie-wrap attachments.
• Precision printed from durable and environmentally friendly PLA plastic.
- Weight: with screws and battery cover ~ 45g.
- Dimensions: 78mm (3.125") long x 85mm (3.4") wide x 39mm (1.55") deep.
- Mounting: (2x) 1/4-20 all-thread on 75mm (3") centers.
- Comes with (4) #4 trilobular screws and battery cover.